THE TEIR 2, ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED SUPPLIER TO PROVIDE YOU WITH TOP QUALITY AND SERVICE FOR ALL YOUR METAL STAMPING NEEDS.
Neudorf Stamping Corporation is a 37,000 square foot metal stamping facility, which manufactures products for the automotive, container, and agricultural industries.
Family owned and operated since February 1988.
Located in Kingsville, Ontario, which is approximately 30 minutes from Windsor/Detroit, the automotive capital of North America, we are able to meet customer’s production demands quickly and efficiently.
Equipped with production mig welding and spot welding to further our services to the above industries.
ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED
FEED CUP ASSEMBLIES
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE PARTS
APARTMENT BALCONY MATERIAL
STEP RAIL AND GRILL GUARD BRACKETS
HINGES AND CONVEYOR COMPONENTS
CUT TO LENGTH BLANKING
AIR AND FLUID RESEVOURS AND BRACKETRY
SEMI TRUCK CAB ASSEMBLIES
AUTOMOTIVE SPOT WELDING
SHOPPING CART ASSEMBLIES
Automation Guarding Systems Bau-Tec Industries Berg Steel Corp Cedarside Enterprises Inc. CNH America LLC Delta '70 Delta Wire & Mfg. Co. Essex Weld Solutions Firma Foreign Exchange FJR Industrial Sales Flex-N-Gate Canada Company Ground Effects Imexko Greenstone Enterprices Iza Design & Manufacturing Inc. Jefferson Metal Products JNM Tool and Manufacture Inc. Kingsville Stamping Ltd. K-Scrap KSR International Co. Maksteel Holdings ULC MC3 Manufacturing Inc. Narmco Financial Group/Canadian Electrocoating Group/Central Stamping Narmco Financial Services Group/Prince Metal PAPP Plastics & Distributing Ltd. Peterson Spring Manufacturing Quick Draw Tarp Systems Windsor, Ltd Richfield Industries Riverview Steel Sabre Machine Tool Inc. Shur-Lok Products Sigma Industries, Inc. South Essex Fabricating Thermo Energy Systems Unifab Unified Design & Manufacturing Universal Fabricating Ventra Manufacturing Westland Greenhouse Solutions, Inc. Windsor Management
Our material only comes in the best quality from our steel providers of choice:
Acier Pointe-Claire Steel Inc.
Concord Steel Centre Inc.
Crawford Metal Corporation
Janco Steel Ltd.
Maksteel Holdings ULC
Prometco Metals Corp.
Canada Steel Service Centre Inc.
Jefferson Metal Products Inc.
Riverview Steel Co. Ltd.
Materials may also be supplied from your trusted providers.
It is the policy of Neudorf Stamping Corporation to provide the following:
· Client focus: As an organization, we have made a commitment to understand our current and future clients’ needs, meet their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations.
· Leadership: Our Top Management are committed to creating and maintaining a working environment where people become fully involved in achieving our objectives.
· Engagement of people: We recognize that people are the essence of any good business and that their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for our benefit.
· Improvement: We are committed to achieving continual improvement across all aspects of our quality management system. It is one of our main annual objectives.
· Evidence-based decision making: We are committed to making decisions relating to our quality system following an analysis of relevant data and information.
· Relationship management: NSC recognizes that an organization and the relationship it has with its external providers are interdependent and that a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
To implement this policy, NSC has established a Quality Management System (QMS) in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
All sales calls require appointments.
Neudorf Stamping Corporation 200 Lakeview Ave, Kingsville, ON CAN N9Y 1N9